Update: Level 3 Lockdown
Posted on 2020-06-01 07:40:41
As from today, 1 June 2020, the following will be implemented:
- Our Springfield Park premises are open Mon-Fri 8am-4pm and Sat 8am-12.30pm. Please call our main switchboard on 031 579 6500. AFTER Hours emergency number is 083 212 6103.
- Cruelty to be reported at 031 579 6501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Phoenix branch is open Mon-Fri 9.30am-12.30pm & Sat 1pm-2.30pm. Please call the branch on 031 500 6452.
- Please note strict health and safety protocols will apply when entering our premises.
- Clinic veterinary services: consults, vaccinations and sterilisations are by appointment only – both at Springfield Park and Phoenix. In line with current COVID-19 protocols, no children will permitted in our clinic.Veterinary emergencies requiring immediate assistance will be dealt with immediately.
- Adoptions are strictly by appointment only. Please contact the Adoptions Department on 031 579 6525/6.
- The Charity Shop at our Springfield Park premises will open Mon-Fri 8am-3.30pm and Sat 8am-12.30pm. Strict protocols will be adhered to. Regret no children allowed in the store.
- Our Ballito shop, The Dog Box, will re-open on 4 June. Opening hours Mon-Fri 11am-2pm; Saturday 9am-12pm.
- Our Coffee Cats Cafè at Springfield Park will be open for takeaway and deliveries only (limited menu available).
- The Marketing team is arranging collection of donated items from 8th June; those donors who have already submitted their numbers/requests will be contacted first as there is a waiting list for collections. Thank you to all have continued to think of us during this time!
- Drop-offs of all types of donations are being accepted – Thank you!